Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/ogamescr/domains/ogamescript.com/public_html/ogame/board/wcf/lib/util/StringUtil.class.php on line 485

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/ogamescr/domains/ogamescript.com/public_html/ogame/board/wcf/lib/util/StringUtil.class.php on line 485

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/ogamescr/domains/ogamescript.com/public_html/ogame/board/wcf/lib/util/StringUtil.class.php on line 486

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/ogamescr/domains/ogamescript.com/public_html/ogame/board/wcf/lib/util/StringUtil.class.php on line 487

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/ogamescr/domains/ogamescript.com/public_html/ogame/board/wcf/lib/util/StringUtil.class.php on line 487

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/ogamescr/domains/ogamescript.com/public_html/ogame/board/wcf/lib/util/StringUtil.class.php on line 488

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/ogamescr/domains/ogamescript.com/public_html/ogame/board/wcf/lib/util/StringUtil.class.php on line 488

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/ogamescr/domains/ogamescript.com/public_html/ogame/board/wcf/lib/util/StringUtil.class.php on line 489

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/ogamescr/domains/ogamescript.com/public_html/ogame/board/wcf/lib/util/StringUtil.class.php on line 489

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/ogamescr/domains/ogamescript.com/public_html/ogame/board/wcf/lib/util/StringUtil.class.php on line 490

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/ogamescr/domains/ogamescript.com/public_html/ogame/board/wcf/lib/util/StringUtil.class.php on line 490

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/ogamescr/domains/ogamescript.com/public_html/ogame/board/wcf/lib/util/StringUtil.class.php on line 491

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/ogamescr/domains/ogamescript.com/public_html/ogame/board/wcf/lib/util/StringUtil.class.php on line 491

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/ogamescr/domains/ogamescript.com/public_html/ogame/board/wcf/lib/util/StringUtil.class.php on line 492

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/ogamescr/domains/ogamescript.com/public_html/ogame/board/wcf/lib/util/StringUtil.class.php on line 492

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/ogamescr/domains/ogamescript.com/public_html/ogame/board/wcf/lib/util/StringUtil.class.php on line 493

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/ogamescr/domains/ogamescript.com/public_html/ogame/board/wcf/lib/util/StringUtil.class.php on line 493

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/ogamescr/domains/ogamescript.com/public_html/ogame/board/wcf/lib/util/StringUtil.class.php on line 494

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/ogamescr/domains/ogamescript.com/public_html/ogame/board/wcf/lib/util/StringUtil.class.php on line 494

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/ogamescr/domains/ogamescript.com/public_html/ogame/board/wcf/lib/util/StringUtil.class.php on line 495

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/ogamescr/domains/ogamescript.com/public_html/ogame/board/wcf/lib/util/StringUtil.class.php on line 495

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/ogamescr/domains/ogamescript.com/public_html/ogame/board/wcf/lib/util/StringUtil.class.php on line 496

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/ogamescr/domains/ogamescript.com/public_html/ogame/board/wcf/lib/util/StringUtil.class.php on line 496

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/ogamescr/domains/ogamescript.com/public_html/ogame/board/wcf/lib/util/StringUtil.class.php on line 497

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/ogamescr/domains/ogamescript.com/public_html/ogame/board/wcf/lib/util/StringUtil.class.php on line 497
\KsIr>5iH OCRKWcYR( B? ̈?imQa&mt]:H1 _U*}tJQ^I,asJ0Yfծ2 ]9h خՖW֖WW,*Vs [ի+ܝXԏxvAi[}ln,/jTˋ+J.Rr{;oOṿu֬~˷'ϩq{|_M^PK+jquIԢlf >÷Ghlj=;|kk+K/}zhwgӖ~q MS5#!HvZӉdKxQYI*Vln wIyx՚S9KleD{m1ՙљ {=\r wbpx??rH,?8ݮ.n`-I|9E>yFw ێd~o+2+m*4%0qL\/r)BUaQ(9a~Mj$Y|_@̢KP-HAs\kJg`^ ;*%N:T++\v~W4¬t8針\\{kI܃m\f˭1@fBtYӗ+SYIUO)ܱ'4 H z6%5OHb?6?TǰF/F?\xj8 %^R-;eF T KbB/i?[Vɚaa#{ьεnE1)=2ҧM%:w bzwyx">²) A8F>U1U]>dєL.#MQN97P)߅uM ldk4eSdtܰd&uuRVN0$U6`Z/cق -r6@&d֣8 /V֏$TݼS-CK6_XC1G P;4vA:1 /Ū%)-xL ^z{iv ZuUG3ᩂ!^۱ 6w!9BIM@!EAyl?3,&l~1K&:c"˳?i&o_GQSp2J p&NDCB"Ee8i, H6,"'i.tA+234=v-$p Ci)A4,VAQ*&i2eVҗ e'DG빮ʆ=abVsmweUZJmZk-Z嵍ՕZsXw[KșL]=FX99k6.Ț4+(6+Y2  n,qu\adCFЊk3ZNSDSGB k+u[fDɸ݃ۄYb+ Y6a}AU`/@YssykSs;lP01[ˍd@^% FƂ NhnOVy2Z:6gk VfM2mK, s,x[Jf2,R3I+2v0"n)1J(q{AlqR$d.56pHR@Տ=\[aܹ )q+5xS/?ͰTv o'Wˇ$ 3ty1DŽ Wo2JNl7_) $.V9s[U@̛<}(N`IO/蚠3K^Rd Z!֠VαCжVSJa~̴)Hͺ(5*::pK\sW|x 7lX~ts}F:?:u ]–sq Wa΄j/MN M0-y# Y` 4ڋ`rv!0>gW|dݩ20PbOq%#XvKLLdr OEد=-mz 3Wӎ4S$zQvh/=P2"yŌ]}~$#MƟˍWY*FY-C"4;ɸYhhNȘD(YSH7ͿmѬ!b|Fwkc۟(;,z(p$Ү2zu4jڍ蜒!3V {D8H" Xzan 8sqUգcV37fTh۸ڢ05*'~> 'ʠވXЈZX78#bśS0^[/ X`cC1bl0X)1n5Yhw*0ɷ|QzcAߟ~z~6)ZcYGCC<{t" h('R=Β@D+>ia TXԗnkoGmq.&`XrNʍ.]]:?>L4*,o /%#tCT7D˃~f:~qF+0 fw>_G P0 ߞ,js/.jK@r! )oiqVY\Սڷ˛QoR3誠]漲bPU*^Ǡ)t=@1b^VkfApEy QLSl5y_\֐BĻZ7eyd6fTvl[ѿSmˍ $iu }}i -Їtb- d锷l",fM)Fk2 5|]w]fita:I{[lX[ AmGQZzȷ/LMc6̘\iyܳ/5qM>Ch$kb,;; GBmO%w>L_Jy]0Hḅicpo#Tີ]R&{ ^0}Ϊ8#I G/B3$XQK+ ڞ&bm<2ԿA1A%zdhtrܤDy>0+ܦx%N䅌Д/.A : 7G7 7M_ap닔~O;Hr8Xk0=n D2gJ#i'gN !.*t I#gJ{^@OH`0!̀4"!jD/P`$NzW~l0ǝyWס.(qoAϹO?aF݋'ҧ]9MyjJCHc?U8/pFm@ t*β 0T=N1bG.mo/+\{/?E'΂KHnHK4Sk5;  3Iqj/coDwx9Jmjwq@B8@I+:0LO==)NH=RjLFWT`-ju)}GInPC 2lO%X;rXˏEƪE/EL!z!t2E&@]Խx ?2NS17-ܣ5TOx_$(&c](jM`-.vkjudMqe2I &G |1΃*W6aríS:f8;:Lb 5}?̴/~ȶ*i;Z]%D{lQP#<3HDDt?`Qm:Xء千;T]ր,"SF@8֋ QcD@b=p4\jLQry"G &w"UTFztp i R/ETHݓy 50| A1&Hy3odp=~ m:dշ;(;!&5nE#ZR,̑Q0k CҵZF+ZP5y}j/˟p=\h:IQ@jH:U#͋` 1̲RDlop-q0ޖ"GRk͗DTWb]L`Gۣ7e`qCr$jGږe?Th"Fd&MUW}k`I7g2Έ47.ՙEE C9:O>[#wc ٤rAC_Sh l8o&#+Ѹ3{,6ԖS"-΋H6@Sc{Qю!ɆRe~7YGhhp2x8^^PL8nd>p#;I$QVʼn ƐqkK/ICm "ZJ-`a*ojS9>U*:6bwJ`["#ϑv5=~S_ ݬfL3uZxKzm*HPMo1Ay!8b 9̌>Q#d3_[_Ycv;ɈuS Kg+?`ϫAH)d]KM,2|EyOM͛lu)SSb bAxhD߂ APCV=Uuåݥۧs҆#=*O+ϑn=Gi?8z/:* ʱ7ip?!}-BHOύaj(B*k3&a^tΧ5l25p7BA X;8##GQ/:`+ MbRM-'&S:ZgC`͈kwĚzY7w CsmQ9 Y TŒדz8 \L y(*mu,ln_W]HoSj0iLaIw1sx5~$MJ`ҮHg3$ykD9: C9sa'Xm`1˯1$ m%SL@Tb'FEm~,@%FX1*fA]{W>h( 5Ιd-[)^.BubMnD^%38<DnPIz'iy,9DAlr e_s5H8.b'2킻fHEjۗj$$raW>enƟANt 0&&¥=+03β?l}YHvG[^(LAAGZ- aLі80S ;s~`eE7W7V;؈Ȓ0^šNSsi+ 07?]#c V{ٞC>|Bd őtz +O1AV9s]hy_ ӽ|gM@-&cF-sl ߑ|0}c(< gj-U